If you’re off sick at the moment (and who isn’t), and looking for something to while away the hours without taking up too much healing brainpower, why not try guest bookmarking for Social Stoke?
Here’s how it works:
1. You’ll need a delicious account
2. Off you go on a magical journey of the Stoke-on-Trent interweb. If you’re not sure where to start, go for an area of interest such as musical genres or subcultures, we’re less likely to have picked those up yet.
3. tag whatever you spot ‘for:socialstoke’ and your suggested tags (places, themes, ‘quickblog’ if you want it to appear in the sidebar). Be creative with your tags and keep in mind that the purpose of it is so we can share lists that can be shared easily and an overall digital ‘map’ of the area.
4. Wait for the SocialStoke fairies to come along and repost the links to the main feed and then bestow your special prize.
5. Oh, sorry, there’s no prize (yet?), just the satisfaction of knowing that people no longer have to scramble anxiously around next time someone says “can anyone send me a list of local ceramic firm websites?”.